– Membership of the Knights of Misspent Youth (KOMY) is exclusive to those who are deemed to fit into the group and adopt the edicts for which we stand.
– Membership begins with the acceptance of a new initiate.
– A Knight must never offer someone membership.
– A Knight must always choose an external (neutral) venue for introductions.
– A Knight must be on the ‘Active Membership Roster’ to propose membership.
– A new initiate is dubbed a ‘Squire’ under the Knight whose game he first attends. This Knight becomes the initiate’s Benefactor for the duration of his tenure as a Squire.
Please review the KOMY Charter for an overview of the full set of rules and edicts.
BAD DOG PUBLISHING SPONSORS THE KNIGHTS OF MISSPENT YOUTH