KOMY Charter 2012 (2016 Revision)
– Membership of the Knights of Misspent Youth (KOMY) is exclusive to those who are deemed to fit into the group and adopt the edicts for which we stand.
– Membership begins with the acceptance of a new initiate.
– A Knight must never offer someone membership.
– A Knight must always choose an external (neutral) venue for introductions.
– A Knight must be on the ‘Active Membership Roster’ to propose membership.
– A new initiate is dubbed a ‘Squire’ under the Knight whose game he first attends. This Knight becomes the initiate’s Benefactor for the duration of his tenure as a Squire.
Please review the KOMY Charter for an overview of the full set of rules and edicts.
BAD DOG PUBLISHING SPONSORS THE KNIGHTS OF MISSPENT YOUTH
BDP also follow Cork City FC, Leeds United FC, Dolphin RFC and the Denver Broncos.
We support coffee drinkers and book readers worldwide.